Who are we:
We are Nexstar Media Team, Inc., the greatest Television station operator in the state. And we are also a technological innovation organization prepared to embark upon transformative progress over the next decade. We generate and distribute engaging local and nationwide information, sports, and amusement information across television, streaming and digital platforms, including almost 300,000 several hours of authentic movie material each and every year.
Nexstar owns America’s biggest local broadcasting team comprised of major community affiliate marketers, with 200 owned or partner stations in 116 U.S. marketplaces reaching 212 million folks. In addition to providing fantastic material and support to our communities, Nexstar supplies high quality multiplatform and movie-on-demand from customers marketing opportunities at scale for corporations and models trying to get to leverage the potent customer engagement of our compelling material supplying.
We are particularly happy of our selection of fantastic television stations, digital firms, and proficient workers nationwide. Inside Nexstar Ad Income, we are thrilled to remodel our division investing and constructing for the future though forging a tradition that encourages our entrepreneurial spirit, embraces daring pondering, and challenges the traditional way. If you have the curiosity, enthusiasm, are inclusive and collaborative, function with us, and let’s go on to make a big difference for all our stakeholders ~ our colleagues, our shoppers, our entrepreneurs, and the communities in which we work.
Title: Director, Marketing Communications (MarComs)
Studies to: SVP, Advert Income Promoting & Alternatives
The Director, Promoting Communications will direct and take care of messaging for Nexstar’s Ad Revenue vision and method in the market and internally. This position will have accountability for assisting to create, execute and enhance Nexstar’s ad sales manufacturer reputation and to raise consciousness of the corporation equally internally and externally.
Reporting to the SVP, Ad Product sales & Marketing, and doing work in partnership with senior leaders across the organization, the Director, MarComs will build and link what the business demands to say with how to say it most compellingly and proficiently.
This purpose will function intently with the ad gross sales leadership workforce, internet marketing crew, company communications, and human resources.
Tasks consist of:
- Guide, control, and elevate the information and language utilised to communicate the price proposition of Nexstar properties and belongings to the market.
- This position will spouse closely with the go to industry groups to make storytelling and messaging reliable with advertisement sales priorities.
- Guide communications and community relations initiatives which include internal and exterior communications, push releases, companion collaborations, information advertising, imagined-leadership article content, social media strategies, and awards submissions.
- Collaborate with corporate communications executives to engage trade push, each proactively to produce, pitch, and spot stories and responsively, coordinating requests for interviews and remarks on stories.
- Lead and take care of ad sales’ marketing and advertising communications aroundadvertising options, storytelling messaging in the market, and internal tactic conferences.
- Handle all social media marketing initiatives across Nexstar Advert Income B2B accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Fb producing material calendars, and inventive property working with resourceful expert services.
- Function closely with resourceful providers to develop innovative components like shows, electronic, internet site, print and video clip that supports the revenue portfolio and raises recognition and thing to consider in the marketplace.
- Establish and regulate the division’s strategic inside communications together with jobs these types of as government stage speech creating for key inner and exterior activities, as properly as conference panel preparation for senior leadership.
- Acquire a reliable organizational voice, strategy, and oversee regular organizational conversation and aid make the division obvious in a huge range of media.
- Produce and execute internal organizational communications tactic and calendar that aligns with overall organizational mission and objectives.
- Collaborate with teams across the business to make alternatives to share the divisions mission, remedies, and important accomplishments.
- Provide as counselor to other senior leaders in just the group to realize and define internet marketing interaction wants.
- Operate closely with the SVP, Advertising, Insights, and Merchandise workforce to create and control new positioning, model refreshes, refining main messages to essential stakeholders, and aligning organizational components and communications.
- Make certain that brand identity, messaging and advertising and marketing communications methods are infused in organizational endeavours.
- Operate with the Promoting workforce on the generation, distribution, and routine maintenance of collateral and information this sort of as selected promoting elements, newsletters, brochures, presentations, and web-site development, and so on.