Marketing and Communications Officer career with University OF SYDNEY
- Whole time, preset term possibility right up until June 2023 with possibility of extension
- Exciting opportunity to assistance the InsideOut Institute communications team with marketing and communications strategies
- Foundation Salary $89,759 + 17% superannuation
About the prospect
A collaboration amongst Sydney Area Well being District and the University of Sydney’s Charles Perkins Centre the InsideOut Institute aims to offer each Australian dwelling with an taking in ailment access to the ideal probable care by rethinking consuming conditions from the ‘inside out’.
As Marketing and Communications Officer, you will offer guidance for marketing and advertising and communications activities to improve InsideOut Institute’s profile and brand place which include corporate internet marketing and interaction strategies, and media aid.
Your essential tasks will be to:
- get the job done less than the route of InsideOut Institute’s Communications Stream Lead, execute marketing and advertising communications initiatives, approaches, and strategies in guidance of Inside Out’s promoting and communications strategy
- co-ordinate producing, modifying and manufacturing of marketing communications collateral across multiple channels, such as servicing and governance of internet websites and social media channels
- control implementation of manufacturer or sponsorship-similar routines and activations
- perform collaboratively with colleagues in Advertising and marketing and Communications to be certain that strategic ambitions are accomplished, and advertising and marketing routines are built-in and aligned
- keep abreast of the tertiary education surroundings, rising marketing and advertising communications tendencies and field most effective apply
- create helpful and collaborative interactions with staff members at all amounts and preserve a shopper targeted technique in the delivery of promoting and communications expert services
- coordinate, write, edit, and produce stories, media releases, newsletters and annual stories and publications for the two on the web and print.
- a degree in journalism, marketing, general public relations, communications, or a linked self-discipline, or shown equal related experienced working experience
- encounter creating information for diverse channels to engage goal audiences, making certain it is of a higher conventional and satisfies strategic objectives
- demonstrated working experience in acquiring and executing advertising communications campaigns and methods across a broad vary of media channels and mediums
- seem know-how and comprehension of the media and how it operates, which includes demonstrated knowledge in media marketing campaign administration
- capability to establish powerful working associations with a vary of stakeholders at all degrees of a intricate organisation.
To hold our group protected, you should be informed of our COVID basic safety safety measures which kind our disorders of entry for all employees, college students and site visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / operate legal rights for Australia
Be sure to observe: Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. For a continuing situation, you have to be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Non permanent People presently utilized at the College of Sydney may perhaps be deemed for a fastened term contract for the duration of their visa, relying on the demands of the hiring location and the situation.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all purpose demanded pre-employment or track record checks in phrases satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional on the satisfactory upkeep of all suitable clearances and qualifications test necessities. If you do not fulfill these circumstances, the University may possibly acquire any required stage, together with the termination of your work.
This posture is designated as involving little one-relevant function. To undertake or keep on being in this posture, you are expected to utilize for and acquire a Performing with Kids Examine clearance in accordance with the Baby Security (Performing with Little ones) Act 2012.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include range and inclusion and we strive to be a spot where by everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to developing a University group which reflects the wider neighborhood that we serve. We provide on this dedication through our people and society applications, as perfectly as crucial strategies to improve participation and assistance the occupations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Individuals, women of all ages, folks dwelling with a disability, men and women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those people who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome programs from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to utilize
Apps (which include a address letter, CV, and any added supporting documentation) can be submitted by means of the Utilize button at the top of the site.
If you are a present-day personnel of the College or a contingent employee with access to Workday, you should login into your Workday account and navigate to the Occupation icon on your Dashboard. Simply click on USYD Uncover Positions and use.
For a private discussion about the position, or if you demand affordable adjustment or aid filling out this application, please make contact with Mouhamed El Chami, Recruitment Operations, by electronic mail to [email protected]
© The College of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click on to look at the Placement Description for this function.
Thursday 21 July 2022 11:59 PM